Dallas-Fort Worth Area Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Led by respected attorney Gaylene Rogers Lonergan, who is certified in commercial real estate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, our Dallas-based firm handles all aspects of complex transactions for buyers, sellers, investors and lenders.
We have a proven ability protect your interests through every phase of a commercial real estate transaction. To discuss your investment plans, real estate development needs, transactional needs or legal options for handling a contract dispute, please contact us today.
A Full-Service Law Firm and Title Closing Office in One Location
Ms. Lonergan brings experience and insight from work at a large firm and in-house at a national bank prior to founding our full-service firm, which has a lengthy track record of success. We know how to streamline the process of completing your real estate transaction while rigorously protecting your interests every step of the way.
Our experience extends to:
- Drafting or thoroughly reviewing all commercial real estate contracts and other documents required for your sale, purchase, or other type of property transfer
- Efficiently and accurately closing sales of properties ranging from multi-family residential dwellings to retail and office complexes, and from individual businesses to large buildings and development plots
- Advising and representing investors who are branching out from residential to commercial property
- Providing complete counsel on all aspects of commercial leasing
- Completing the setup of appropriate business entities, including limited liability companies (LLCs) for operators and investors
- Handling a full range of real estate litigation when disputes arise between lenders and borrowers, investment partners, landlords and tenants, or other interested parties
Diligence and Strong Preparation, Down to Every Critical Detail
Through strong preparation and diligence, we strive to avoid any problems that could complicate your transaction or cause problems afterward. We are versed in the complexities of specialized documents including:
- Real estate appraisals, survey reports, feasibility studies, and EPA studies
- Bank mortgages, refinancing documents, and other critical financial documents
- Titles, report orders and all title insurance documents
We are a community of professionals ready to help you make sound decisions, complete efficient transactions, and build a more successful future. Whether you believe your needs are straightforward or complex, please contact The Lonergan Law Firm, P.L.L.C., for counsel and representation.