Gaylene Lonergan Profile
A Full-Service Approach to Real Estate Law and Investor Success
The Lonergan Law Firm, PLLC, is focused on delivering quality, personalized legal representation in the area of Texas real estate law.
Firm founder and lead attorney Gaylene Rogers Lonergan is a proud Texas Tech graduate. She earned a BA and an MBA, as well as her law degree, from Texas Tech. She is certified in commercial and residential real estate law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. She is also a certified Title Insurance Associate by the Texas Land Title Association. Ms. Lonergan has more than 25 years of legal experience. She is AV-rated* in the Martindale-Hubbell peer-review rating process, and is a member of the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. As co-owner, she plays an active role in the educational and networking activities of the Texas Real Estate Investors’ Circle, a group of 1,000 real estate professionals.
Whatever your real estate needs, the Lonergan Law Firm can help you. Contact us online or call (214) 760-6768 to schedule a consultation.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.
Se habla español
Managing Attorney since January 1, 2000
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Commercial Banking
- Commercial Leasing
- Title Insurance
- Residential and Commercial
- 100% Real Estate Law
Certified Legal Specialties
- Commercial Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 1993
- Residential Real Estate Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization, 2009
- Certified Title Insurance Associate, Texas Land Title Association, 2009
- Texas, 1983
- U.S. District Court, 1984
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas
- J.D. (Cum Laude) – 1983
- Honors: Delta Theta Phi.
- Law Review: Texas Tech Law Review, Order of the Coif. Note Editor, 1982 – 1983
Texas Tech University
- M.B.A. – 1983
Texas Tech University
- B.A. (Cum Laude) – 1980
- Frequent Speaker on Real Estate, Champions School of Real Estate
- Owner Finance Advanced Course, Texas Real Estate Investors Circle
- Contract to Closing, Texas Real Estate Investors Circle
- Challenges in a New Economy, Texas Lawyer, April 30, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dallas and American Bar Associations, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member, Real Property Section