Real Estate Investor Services Lawyer
A Dallas Law Team Devoted to Real Estate Investors
While there is no denying the risks associated with real estate investment in Texas, the opportunities for major gains — in residential, multi-family and commercial properties — are significant. The Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex continues to grow and our market remains an attractive one for resourceful investors.
The Lonergan Law Firm, PLLC, provides a wealth of resources and investor services that will benefit you whether you are a first-time investor or already have a number of Texas real estate holdings. We build lasting relationships with our clients, based on trust and results. Contact our Dallas real estate law office to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Comprehensive Real Estate Investor Services
We focus exclusively on real estate law. We are highly experienced in:
- Facilitating the purchase of short sale and real-estate-owned (REO) foreclosure properties
- Handling specialized transactions, such as note sales, contract assignments, “subject to” transactions and hard money lending
- Preparing solidly structured owner-financing packages
- Forming limited liability companies (LLC) and serial LLCs to protect real estate holdings
- Closing your transactions reliably — with a 25-year veteran real estate attorney and established title closing office guarding your interests
Providing Investor Education and Valuable Networking Opportunities
Lead attorney Gaylene Rogers Lonergan is a partner in the Texas Real Estate Investors’ Circle (TXREIC), a networking community with hundreds of members from all sectors of the Dallas/Fort Worth area real estate industry.
At TXREIC group meetings and specialty seminars, new and seasoned investors have an opportunity to learn from proven experts about topics such as:
- Locating and evaluating property investment opportunities
- Understanding the process of closing a deal
- Key aspects of conventional and unconventional lending
- Creative financing avenues and approaches
TXREIC and our real estate law team are focused on helping you find properties that will allow you to make the most of your investment dollars. Contact us online or call 214-760-6768 to schedule a consultation.