A Successful Track Record in Real Estate Litigation
Our Dallas-Fort Worth area law firm is prepared to advise and represent you in seeking the best possible resolution to virtually any type of real estate dispute. From ownership disputes and financial disputes involving investors, landlord-tenant disputes to collections matters, we have solid insight and perspective gained over decades of active, focused legal work.
- If you are facing or considering real estate litigation, please contact us now. We know North Texas residential and commercial real estate from decades of experience and immersion in the current market. We have the real estate litigation experience to effectively prosecute or defend your claim. Our capabilities include:
- Handling commercial landlord-tenant disputes and other lease disputes
- Prosecuting investor deficiencies on behalf of lenders
- Filing lawsuits to collect debts
- Pursuing workouts, loan modifications, short sales, deed-in-lieu transactions, and foreclosure proceedings to protect lenders’ interests
- Recovering disputed earnest money
- Defending property against a wide range of claims against your ownership interests, whether they arise from title disputes, contract disputes, or other problems
Skilled, Insightful Counsel to Help You Make Sound Decisions and Follow Through
Our clients include buyers, sellers, lenders, investors, and real estate professionals, as well as business owners, lessors and tenants. We bring extensive legal and financial knowledge to the table when analyzing your situation, identifying and explaining legal options, and helping you take the most beneficial and practical course of action.
Real estate litigation is often costly for everyone involved. It is essential to work with a lawyer you trust to review all options, evaluate costs and risks, and help you make a sound, value-conscious decision about filing a lawsuit — or the best ways to defend one. At The Lonergan Law Firm, you can count on us to be honest and open about what makes sense in your specific situation.
Call 214-760-6768 to Discuss Your Legal Options with a Skilled Real Estate Litigation Attorney
Texas real estate litigation can involve a number of intricate issues. We encourage you to contact us for focused counsel that gets to the heart of the problem.